S2C were approached by the main contractor responsible for the building of the New River Island warehouses at Milton Keynes to carry out a builders clean of the site.
- Clean by pressure washing the entire external cladding of the whole building
- Deep clean the whole entire concrete floor area of the internal of the building
- Deep clean all wooden floors that are deployed on 4 levels in both warehouses
- Remove all protective film from all wall surfaces within the stairwells of both buildings
- Remove all dust from the entire racking complex within the buildings
- Remove the protective film from 52 loading bay doors and restore loading bay docking stations to original condition.
- Carry out all wall cleaning and concrete cleaning to any other areas as required
This work was carried out over a 2 month period to the satisfaction of the main contractor and was completed in the summer of 2010.